3D wood puzzle model of your vehicle! About 1:22ish scale.
Below you will find many options to outfit your vehicle! Start off with adding theStock Vehicle product to your cart. This product includes the personalizations from the answers to the questions below as well as rims, headlights, lift, taillights, grills, and bumpers (non-3D).
Next add anything that makes your vehicle YOUR vehicle. This can include sliders, lifts, traction boards, bed racks, camper shells, and much more! Make sure you add each one to your cart! Pictures above shows 3D bumpers and fenders, spare tire, rotopax, off road jack, bed rack, traction board, shovel, roof rack, snorkel, ditch lights, and light bar!
Once ordered, YOU MUSTsend an email to firstname.lastname@example.org withat least4 photos (1 straight on of the front, 1 of each profile side, 1 straight on of the rear) and answer the following questions and any other details you would like me to know. The more pictures, the better though! Subject line of email should be yourvehicle model and order number.
1. Make (ex Toyota)
2. Model (ex Tacoma)
3. Year (ex 2015)
4. Trim (ex Access cab long bed)
5. Rim type (ex stock '10 4runner trail)
6. Wheel and rim size (ex 33s 17)
7. Sunroof, open/closed? (ex yes, open)
8. Hood scoop? (ex yes)
9. Do you want stickers and badges engraved on?
10. Any other details you want me to know/ answers to questions in each product selected if applicable
- There are no windows so window decals will not be shown.
- Wheels are stationary
- Most all pieces are put together with notch and groove. However, a touch of glue is needed at each connection for a tight secure fit.
- Some pieces are put on with only glue (hood scoop, outer tire, extras, etc.)
- Insides are generic to vehicle style and are not personalized to each vehicle.
- Please allow at least a week for designing. May go a lot faster depending on amount of orders!
- Ordering without sending an email, an email not containing all needed information, or no pictures will result in a big delay for your order. It is your responsibility to make sure all information is correct! It is up to you to contact me!
- These models are not designed to be taken apart and rebuilt